Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to source FS 2004 in NZ no luck

Options
  • 05-08-2015 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Hi there,

Long story but I'm looking to purchase or download FS 2004 to install onto my laptop.
    I used to have a copy back in Ireland but it got lost a few years ago, however I still have add on software in the attic of my parents place (gathering cobwebs) and would be a shame to leave it like that when I come back minus the FS 2004 installation. Some of which include the VC10, B747-200, B777 and Traffic.

Getting tired of the Flight Sims on Mobile Apps and want to go back to PC Virtual Flying. Always loved FS 2004 unfortunately due to laptop restrictions I can't get the more recent Flight Sims which look brilliant.

Any help would be great. I tried Amazon but the ones there seem only to ship within the States.

Cheers

Dave

Comments

Advertisement