Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Could you recommend reliable 50cc scooters?

• 05-08-2015 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭

Hello,
    it seems there are not many used 50cc scooters for sale below 500€.
    Which brands would you recommend? Where could I get one checked before buying it?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭Pugzilla

Can't go wrong with one of Japanese brands like Honda.

Stay away from the cheaper Chinese machines as they stereotypically have poor build quality. Better to get an older jap bike.

If you have no experience with bikes you can get a motorbike mechanic to check it out. Might cost you 30 euro, but could potentially save you a lot of money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Honda XR8X is a very reliable scooter, very good build quality as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭robnet77

thanks, anyone knows a good garage in Dublin where I can get a scooter checked please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

robnet77 wrote: »
    thanks, anyone knows a good garage in Dublin where I can get a scooter checked please?
    http://www.scottsbikes.ie/

Advertisement