Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom e mail & windows 10

Options
  • 05-08-2015 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

is there a solution to the fact that most "eircom.net" e mail addresses will not send e mail on outlook when running windows 10
    I have a new lap top running windows 10 & upgraded an older one from 8.1 to 10 and my e mails will not send , but will receive ok
    when i downgraded my old unit back to windows8 again all worked perfect.
    I dont want to down grade my new lap top but at the moment I am unable to send any e mails on it, 
    I rang eircom tech support who more or less said " not our problem, its a microsoft problem" . 
    Not much good if your e mail system will not run correctly on up to date software
    By the way g mail etc runs 100 % on windows 10 , only problem so far is eicom e mail.

Thanks
    Sean.

Comments

Advertisement