Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[FS] Saucony ProGrid Kinvara 3

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

Kinvara 3? do you not mean 6? 3's must be 3 years old at this stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

mossym wrote: »
    Kinvara 3? do you not mean 6? 3's must be 3 years old at this stage?

7s are out now no? So would be four years no?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

tunney wrote: »
    7s are out now no? So would be four years no?

Kinvara 6 is the current model.

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭iAcesHigh

yep, old model (fitted me best on the spot) but shoes are new ;) (P.s. also using old model of Nike, just stick to what feels good, no?)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

okay, but the 3 year old models don't get the same price as the current models. your pricing is for the newest models, not the 3, the 3s are heavily discounted at this stage.

roughly my size, was interested but not in the 3's at that price

• Advertisement

mossym wrote: »
    okay, but the 3 year old models don't get the same price as the current models. your pricing is for the newest models, not the 3, the 3s are heavily discounted at this stage.

roughly my size, was interested but not in the 3's at that price

I bought two pairs of the threes at that price. Albeit three years ago.

really, well my google search of exactly this model came to the prize between €125 and €150... well if you're really interested just send me PM with your offer and I'll gladly come back to you ;)

iAcesHigh wrote: »
    really, well my google search of exactly this model came to the prize between €125 and €150... well if you're really interested just send me PM with your offer and I'll gladly come back to you ;)

You'll be disappointed to know the RRP for the Kinvara 3 was €110 and even the current Kinvara 6 is €125 so those prices are not right where ever you are finding them.

PM sent.

iAcesHigh wrote: »
    I'm selling almost never used (explained in the topic below ;) ) Saucony ProGrid Kinvara 3 running shoes - though people here might be interested too...

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057471525

Based on the other thread you really should name and shame the retailer who sold them

• Advertisement

ok, shoes are taken care of (actually not yet but have two "offers" which is enough).
    tunney wrote: »
    Based on the other thread you really should name and shame the retailer who sold them

why? they were the only ones that could get me shoes on the spot and for that they actually had to go to store since they didn't have them in tent (+ nobody else in town was opening their store before the start of the race)

Advertisement