Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers Education

Options
  • 05-08-2015 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

I am working in the shipping industry and would like to formalise my involvement with some formal qualifications and education.

ICS syllabus for its Professional Qualifying Examinations looks like the route I would be interested in taking hence has any fellow boards members undertook any education or obtained an recognition from the The Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers Ireland in recent times? and if so can you tell me how much study and commitment is involved ? as due to personal and work constraints I am unsure should I try start this year or wait another year.

Also I would like to hear your experiences of the entire process.

FYI I plan to start at the bottom level without applying for exemptions to ensure I cover all bases.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭jewels652

Hi there,
    Just wondering if you did the exams that time? My husband is thinking of doing them this November and is also looking for information, what was your experience? were the exams difficult?

Advertisement