Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating the leaving cert

• 05-08-2015 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I completed my leaving cert but I want to repeat in the same school as the teachers there are brilliant. I was just wondering if I repeated geography would I have to redo the whole project or would the one I did last year be ok? Also if I repeat ag science can I do the project as I didn't hand one up for my leaving cert

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Worried247

I completed my leaving cert but I want to repeat in the same school as the teachers there are brilliant. I was just wondering if I repeated geography would I have to redo the whole project or would the one I did last year be ok? Also if I repeat ag science can I do the project as I didn't hand one up for my leaving cert

Not sure about geography but you can use the same ag science one but write/print it out again as the pages should be stamped by the commission

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,240 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The Geography can't be used again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Chemicalbunny

spurious wrote: »
    The Geography can't be used again.

I have the while project done out in drafts that didn't need to be handed up so can I not use those and just rewrite it?

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭kcera

I have the while project done out in drafts that didn't need to be handed up so can I not use those and just rewrite it?

The project titles differ from year to year as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭irishlad12345

I repeated this year and had to do a new geography project think the same goes for any subject.

• Advertisement
Advertisement