Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flormar make-up

Options
  • 05-08-2015 6:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone heard of this brand?

It's a Turkish brand, the OH's mam bought me some on holiday.

I did a quick google, and it seems to be getting REALLY good reviews online.

I haven't tried much of it yet, but put one coating of the nail polish on (was in a rush, hence only one coat) and three days later it's not even chipped :eek:

Have to say, I'm impressed by that. I'll be trying the eyeshadows and mascara during the week.

Have any of you used it? If so, what do you think? I'm hoping it's as good as the reviews make it seem!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Euphoria Intensifies

There was a Flormar stand in Awear on Henry St a few years back. I bought an eyeshadow palette and a lipstick. They're really great quality for the price. IIRC the eyeshadow (4 colours) was about 5 euro and the lipstick (bright pink, a dupe for MAC Candy Yum Yum) was about 4 euro.

I've no idea if you can get it anywhere in Ireland now that Awear is gone though. Never saw it anywhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

I got their eye shadows in Kusadasi a couple of years ago. They're ok, nothing fantastic. Maybe the quality has improved since. They have a brand ambassador for Ireland. Wouldn't be a big inventive for me to go out and buy any of their stuff I have to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I think they are just starting to launch in Ireland, I have seen a few pics and posts floating about facebook and instragram over the last few weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    I think they are just starting to launch in Ireland, I have seen a few pics and posts floating about facebook and instragram over the last few weeks.

Yeah, the OH's kid sister said that to me (she's obsessed with all things make-up). Haven't tried the make up yet, but fairly happy with the nail polish so far :)

Advertisement