Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Veggies on Holidays

Options
  • 05-08-2015 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭

Can I bring meat substitutes with me in my suitcase? Traveling with small children and would like to have some familiar foods for them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

sok2005 wrote: »
    Can I bring meat substitutes with me in my suitcase? Traveling with small children and would like to have some familiar foods for them.

I've always done that but there were more dry mixes when my kids were small... it's just for the first few days until we figure out where the good shops are! Where are you going?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I have done it a few times before.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭sok2005

Good to know!

Just heading to Lanzarote but as its a small enough island I would like to be super prepared for the little ones.

Advertisement