Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aveeno products

Options
  • 05-08-2015 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,376 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone seen any 2-for-1 or other offers on Aveeno products lately?

Boots sometimes have good value offers on them, but the branch I called into today only had a tiny range at full price.

I'm especially looking for the shower gel (or whatever it's called) - have to use it, but it's so blooming expensive!

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Anyone seen any 2-for-1 or other offers on Aveeno products lately?

Boots sometimes have good value offers on them, but the branch I called into today only had a tiny range at full price.

I'm especially looking for the shower gel (or whatever it's called) - have to use it, but it's so blooming expensive!

Mccabes pharmacy chain regularly have it 33% off and it's in their online shop I think

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

As a complete aside, I recently started using a range called ByPhasse from McCabes, it's literally half the price of Aveeno.

I've used Aveeno for years as the only body lotion I could use, and bought this to try as it was about 4 euro for a 500ml bottle of the lotion, and it was so good I then bought the shower gel.

It's easily as good if not better than Aveeno, in my experience, it's better, I used get regular outbreaks of eczema even using Aveeno, but nothing in the two months I've been using the ByPhasse

It's a Spanish brand I think, might be worth you checking out.

Advertisement