Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox one

Options
  • 05-08-2015 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hello everyone I'm looking to buy an xbox one with gta v and I'm willing to pay 260 no more and no less. please let me know if anyone has one

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Hello everyone I'm looking to buy an xbox one with gta v and I'm willing to pay 260 no more and no less. please let me know if anyone has one

This is not a buy and sell forum. You could try adverts.ie or donedeal.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,116 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I highly doubt you'd get one for €260. If I was you I'd save for a little longer and buy a new one from Argos, currently €349 for the 500GB or €379 for the 1TB. At least this way if something does go wrong with the console you can return it and get a replacement.

Argos also tend to have great offers when you bundle games in, but not at the minute, so keep an eye on the special offer tab.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

MOD NOTE:

As mentioned above try adverts.ie, or one of the many buy and sell websites.

Thread closed.

CIAB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement