Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any place in Cork city to buy/test high-end headphones?

Options
  • 05-08-2015 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

I know this is the wrong forum section for it but there is no general thread for headphones.

I just sent back my pair of sennheiser momentum 2.0's for being a disappointment in terms of sound quality. So I'd like to test out headphones before buying another pair, the momentums are the 2nd pair of high end headphones I've went through the past few months.

Any decent places to try out headphones? No way am I buying any in Cork because the prices are insanely OP compared to German prices.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

Any decent places to try out headphones? No way am I buying any in Cork because the prices are insanely OP compared to German prices.

Perhaps you could buy a few sets of Headphones from places with a trial period, and send back the ones you don't like?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Ronan Ferry

I don't know any place that does that. Know any?

Advertisement