Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus

Options
  • 06-08-2015 6:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Is there any ever promo codes around?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭jaymcg91

No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 JesseT

Following

Hard to find these promo codes, I actually dont think they exist for Ireland, can find loads for flying from Canada but none for Ireland :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Gettingtogrips

They had a sale earlier in the year and I availed of it to book myself on Business to and from Canada in July. Or so I thought! When I decided I might like to change my return flight date, I found I'd been placed in Economy. I hadn't spotted that sooner and I am absolutely furious. Needless to say, Customer Service nor any of those people I've spoke to could care less. They couldn't even be bothered to work out how much it would cost me to cancel the flights altogether but were fairly speedy at telling me how much it would cost to upgrade from economy to business. I am now left with a feeling of complete dread as I paid a lot of money for the flights and it was not for economy. So, Bannergal, if you are still around, they may have promos but you'd want to have eyes in the back of your head to see what shenanigans they get up to and then close ranks. That's my view on the subject.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 CroFag

Will aer lingus be making an after Christmas sale, anybody knows?

Advertisement