Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kennels in grangebellew

Options
  • 06-08-2015 8:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

I'm going on hols next month and looking for a kennels and cattery for the ifrst time, I found Wisteria cottage kennels and cattery in Grangebellew and like the look of it. Has anyone used them ?? I'll probably pay them a visit but would like to hear from anyone who's left their pets there .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭Waitsian

Yes many, many times. Jessie and Joe are fantastic people with a great facility. Check out their Facebook pages, one for the dog kennels and one for the Cattery. I can assure you your pet will be in very good hands. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭whereto now

mod9maple wrote: »
    Yes many, many times. Jessie and Joe are fantastic people with a great facility. Check out their Facebook pages, one for the dog kennels and one for the Cattery. I can assure you your pet will be in very good hands. :-)

Thanks for that, its always good to hear from someone who know the place...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,529 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

mod9maple wrote: »
    yup i second that

Advertisement