Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maynooth - Creche in Parklands

Options
  • 06-08-2015 8:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if this creche has closed? I've been trying for a fortnight to get through and have left voicemails. The website and voicemail doesn't indicate closure. Would be grateful if anyone living locally might let me know. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Maireadah

yellow hen wrote: »
    Does anyone know if this creche has closed? I've been trying for a fortnight to get through and have left voicemails but never hear back. The website and voicemail doesn't indicate closure and apparently they take holidays in early July so should be open now? Would be grateful if anyone living locally might let me know. Thanks.
    Hi there,
    We are indeed open and busy as bees..we have an ongoing problem with our phone line and I am grateful for your query. Please contact me at 0851564722 should you find further issues with the phone line. Kindest regards Mairéad

Advertisement