Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Short-term rental required for 2 weeks, from 13th August - Louth

Options
  • 06-08-2015 1:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭

As the title suggests i need somewhere for 2 weeks as we are moving house and our dates have not lined up so need to find interim accomodation, starting from the 13th August.
    I have tried the usual sources but cannot seem to find anything available, needs to be at least a 3 bed and any area in Louth considered. Even holiday homes seem booked up for those dates.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,967 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Did you try AirBnB?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

Did you try AirBnB?

Yes, no joy for the dates i need.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭vagazzled

Any chance you could take a last minute holiday to cover those dates?
    You'll end up most likely paying tourist prices at home, so you might as well get a change of scenery/ climate if you can.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

vagazzled wrote: »
    Any chance you could take a last minute holiday to cover those dates?
    You'll end up most likely paying tourist prices at home, so you might as well get a change of scenery/ climate if you can.

What I was thinking.
    There are some package holidays in France/Spain/Portugal getting discounted at the moment. Still not cheap- but probably cheaper than staying at home- and it'll be a nice break.

Advertisement