Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mahon House, William Street

• 06-08-2015 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭

Mahon House is an apartment complex at the top of William street in Limerick. There's quite a few of the apartments for sale in the block and they seem like good value.
    I'm wondering if this is too good to be true. Is it a bit of a troubled area? Parking hard to get or are there operational/structural problems with the block that anyone has heard of?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭gambithh

High management fees 1500 - 1800,i believe parking is very limited if there is any at all.
    The apartment look really nice though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,680 ✭✭✭Villa05

Try the limerick thread. Have heard negative things regards troublesome tenants.
    Broken windows in common areas for years would imply that mgt is non existent as well as expensive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

I know someone who lives there the things she has told me make it sound very unpleasant. She regularly tells me of the urine scented lift, human faeces in the common hallways and drug addicts sleeping in the common areas.

There is an article about it here from a couple of years ago and the problems seem to be at least as bad, maybe worse now.
    http://www.limerickleader.ie/news/local-news/landlord-plays-down-problems-at-limerick-apartment-block-1-5086492

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Moved from A&P. You should get better answers here

Advertisement