Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Standing order

Options
  • 06-08-2015 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Hello I set up a standing order online however something needs to be sent in the post for this to go through.
    If I ring up bank of Ireland will they be able to do it or would I still have to wait for the thing in the post regardless/ 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

nokia211 wrote: »
    Hello I set up a standing order online however something needs to be sent in the post for this to go through.
    If I ring up bank of Ireland will they be able to do it or would I still have to wait for the thing in the post regardless/ 
    Hi nokia211,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

Please note that you can activate a standing order by receiving the security code in the post or to your registered mobile as an SMS. For help with setting up a Standing order, please see this link

Just to mention, to receive the SMS code for activating a Standing Order, you will need to have your mobile registered for receiving security codes. 

It is not possible to set up a standing order over the phone, however you can fill in a Standing Order form and post this to the address on the bottom of the form. 

Please let us know if you need help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement