Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night time courses for designing?

Options
  • 06-08-2015 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hello,
    As of now, i'm studying computer applications and software. I want to drop out because I managed to get a job as a graphic designer. I dont want to drop out because of the job, but more because that course has nothing to do with graphic designing, digital/print etc.. Instead, I would like to do a night time course for graphic designing as it's very hard to get a job in the future without any sort of degree.. Can anyone name any good ones I should check out?

I'm a self taught designer - started messing on photoshop when I was 12 ( I'm 20 now). I know my way around photoshop, illustrator, indesign, dreamweaver, aftereffects, cinema 4d etc etc, the typical programs a designer should know.

I'm very much interested in animation, video editing and of course, graphic designing. Is there a course in Dublin that somebody might know that would suit me best?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 rossi.

Hello,

I'm very much interested in animation, video editing and of course, graphic designing. Is there a course in Dublin that somebody might know that would suit me best?
    Thanks

Dublin institute of design does a diploma and degree course in the evenings. 3yr for degree and 2 nights per week.

Advertisement