Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibre without phone package

Options
  • 06-08-2015 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Hi Guys....

Current customer and phone is part of my package with Efibre, I need to reduce my bill so is this offer available to change to fibre only with no phone offers attached to the package?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

lotdpd wrote: »
    Hi Guys....

Current customer and phone is part of my package with Efibre, I need to reduce my bill so is this offer available to change to fibre only with no phone offers attached to the package?

Thanks
    Hi lotdpd

Yes there are solo broadband options for eFibre. Please contact eircoms cancellations team on free phone 1901 to find out the cost and benefits. To contact cancellations please dial free phone 1901 and follow the options advised by the recorded voice to remove a service.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭lotdpd

Hi Guys....

Thanks
    Hi lotdpd

Yes there are solo broadband options for eFibre. Please contact eircoms cancellations team on free phone 1901 to find out the cost and benefits. To contact cancellations please dial free phone 1901 and follow the options advised by the recorded voice to remove a service.

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks for your reply. Can i not view these packages on your website? Can you provide me with a link to them?

Hi Guys....

Thanks
    Hi lotdpd

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks for your reply. Can i not view these packages on your website? Can you provide me with a link to them?
    HI lotdpd

The solo broadband packages are not advertised or available online,

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭hazchem

Lotdpd see all packages here http://www.eircom.ie/bveircom/pdf/Part3.1.pdf

Thanks hazchem

Appreciate your input :)

Worth noting that unfortuantely it's not possible to place an order for solo broadband online

Cheers!
    Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement