Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fishing Trips - Skerries/Balbriggan/Rush

Options
  • 06-08-2015 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,777 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks:

Do any of you know of someone who runs fishing trips out of Skerries, Balbriggan or Rush? I have a friend coming to stay for a weekend in early September who would love to do an afternoon of fishing while he's here.

Cheers,

tHB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,205 ✭✭✭a148pro

Would be very surprised if you couldn't find someone operating out of there, there are definitely ones operating out of malahide and I'm sure they'd come and pick you up at one of the above

• Registered Users Posts: 22,777 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Cheers. I found the site for the Malahide outfit, but €350 for an afternoon's fishing is a bit pricey for just the two of us. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

Probably better off asking the local fishermen in loughshinny to take yous out,I do know there was a hire boat in rush but it now operates out of Sligo.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭catastrophy

Cheers. I found the site for the Malahide outfit, but €350 for an afternoon's fishing is a bit pricey for just the two of us. :(

That's not actually a bad price for a charter.

Could you round up a few more friends and bring the price per head down?

Advertisement