Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking musicians looking to write original music in Cork

• 06-08-2015 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

I'm a 26 year singer and guitarist living in Cork city looking for likeminded musicians wanting to write original music with a view to eventually recording an EP. I've been gigging and writing for about 8 years and would absolutely love to go into the song writing process with people also interested in doing so.

My main influences include the National, Bon Iver, Local Natives...too many to actually list off. I'm not limited to any one genre type to be honest. I appreciate good music in general, no matter what the genre.

If there are any guitarists, drummers, pianists, violin players, saxophone players or ANY other instrument-type players out there wanting to write some good music I'd love to hear from ye. I don't have any of my own music recorded just yet....well not mixed or mastered or anything, but I have one or two mp3's of me singing covers if you'd like to have a listen.

Looking forward to hearing from people! Cheers.

Comments

Advertisement