Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to re do my L.C

• 06-08-2015 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭

I'm just wondering i'm 20, And i'm looking to go do my leaving cert again but i'm just wondering do i need to go back to school at such a young age or can i do it privately at any time? Or does it need to be the normal time everybody does their leaving cert? I got bad in my leaving cert 2 years ago and had a job since school, But i want to get better results so i can get a better job with it etc..

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,240 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

It has to be at the same time as everyone else.

You can study for the exams yourself, or you can attend school, or you can get grinds.

You should apply in January as an external candidate through the SEC site - examinations.ie if you are doing it alone. It will count as a repeat leaving and there will be an extra fee.

It might be worth your while contacting your local ETB/VEC adult education officer. It us their job to help and guide people in your position.

Advertisement