Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wow HD

Options
  • 06-08-2015 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

I ordered a cd from them about 3 weeks ago, their uk site, via PP but PP receipt said you have just made payment to wow HD Austraillia.

Been googling around and found this https://ie.trustpilot.com/review/www.ie.wowhd.com

Is it enough for me to show PP resollution centre the above link and say I want to cancel my order and request a refund.

My order details have all disappeared off their site. All I have is PP receipt.

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

All orders are sent untracked, just file a claim and get a refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Kompany

danjo-xx wrote: »
    I ordered a cd from them about 3 weeks ago, their uk site, via PP but PP receipt said you have just made payment to wow HD Austraillia.

Been googling around and found this https://ie.trustpilot.com/review/www.ie.wowhd.com

Is it enough for me to show PP resollution centre the above link and say I want to cancel my order and request a refund.

My order details have all disappeared off their site. All I have is PP receipt.

thanks.

Did you ever receive your goods ?

Still waiting for items ordered in July

I would not use again as prices are now totally uncompetitive

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

ive been ordering off WowHD for past 2 months now. I have not had a single issue, every blu-ray i have ordered gets dispatched within 24-48 hours and within 2 weeks I get it.

I use to order a couple years back and deliveries always came from Hong Kong. From what I have gathered they are now under new ownership, all my deliveries now coming from Kentucky.

As for prices, I find them fantastic, they list movies as Region A, when in fact the majority are Region Free.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Kompany wrote: »
    Did you ever receive your goods ?

Still waiting for items ordered in July

I would not use again as prices are now totally uncompetitive

Having no communication from them I got tired waiting and put in a complaint and seeking a refund via Paypal, who responded quickly and it was only then did I get an email from this crowd saying the usual 'were sorry your leaving us' . I was led to believe the goods were coming from the UK and not some where across the world so I won't be back.

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭AidenL

danjo-xx wrote: »
    Having no communication from them I got tired waiting and put in a complaint and seeking a refund via Paypal, who responded quickly and it was only then did I get an email from this crowd saying the usual 'were sorry your leaving us' . I was led to believe the goods were coming from the UK and not some where across the world so I won't be back.

Im in the middle of a claim situation with Paypal trying to get a refund from Wow HD also - will see how it goes.

• Advertisement
Advertisement