Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving boxes in Dublin

Options
  • 06-08-2015 8:30pm

Does anyone know where I can get large cardboard boxes that I could use for packing? Something sturdy and designed for moving preferably!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

If you're friendly with a local shop you could try them we chuck a ton of double wall boxes every week. Failing that Argos do moving boxes and full packs with bubble wrap etc.

Cheers for the tip about Argos! I'm looking for something that would be large enough so I wouldn't have so many of them. Moving with loads of small boxes is tough!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,208 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The storage places sell boxes up to quite large sizes. I would ask somewhere like powercity for free ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Ikea do these moving boxes. http://www.ikea.com/ie/en/catalog/products/60047151/
    They're not the cheapest but they are sturdy, foldable and reuseable

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

I bought one of elephant.ie moving packs when I moved house last summer. You get boxes, tape, bubble wrap in the pack.

• Advertisement
Advertisement