Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cars racing in Mulhuddart

Options
  • 06-08-2015 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone else hear the cars racing in Mulhuddart at night time? Im not sure if it's on the Cruiserath Road/Damastown Rd Extention. Or down the Ladyswell Road into Damastown.. but the noise of it at night is crazy I can hear it in my house with the windows and doors closed at night time, and I'm at the back of an estate!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭tyview

Im in Tyrrelstown and this has been driving me mad for weeks, cars and bikes. The noise of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Thought it was just me. I often see a line of high performance cars going up the Ladyswell Rd towards Damastown so they must be doing the circuit. It's an accident waiting to happen. Gardai don't care, no surprises there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

still there is a fair chance they are not breaking the speed limit. a lot of cars can make a lot of noise with out having to go very fast. Honda Civics come to mind...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,003 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

still there is a fair chance they are not breaking the speed limit. a lot of cars can make a lot of noise with out having to go very fast. Honda Civics come to mind...
    At that hour of the night, and the tools involved, it's safe to say the speed limit is getting a hammering. Hear them in Huntstown too. The stupid vampires & their civics et al. with the ridiculous exhausts, around midnight. Gobshítes.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Always car meetups in Blanchardstown Centre at night next to TGI's, possibly them!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

The ****s use the N3/N2 link road from Damastown onwards. I've happily seen the results of their ****ty driving where they've gone off the road and left behind substantial bits of their cars.

Tonight I did see a garda car patrol the road, but if the wind is in the wrong direction for you you can hear them for miles. And it's naive to think they're not breaking the speed limits, especially considering they're fairly low on that road given the quality of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

There's evidence on Damastown Avenue and up Ladyswell Road on the brand new road surface that handbrakes are being pulled left right and centre. Tyre marks that can go on for metres and metres.

Advertisement