Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food closure orders

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭BMJD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

What would the Ice Box Off-Licence be closed for under this act?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Possibly because of the conditions under which they were storing goods.

Not suggesting that this was actually the case, but it could be something as simple as finding mice droppings in a room where boxes of crisps are stored.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Possibly because of the conditions under which they were storing goods.

Not suggesting that this was actually the case, but it could be something as simple as finding mice droppings in a room where boxes of crisps are stored.

Ah true, along those lines would make sense. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Again, just an example.
    The crud you sometimes find around the top of a beer can, pet hate of mine!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,992 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I had thought it odd that the take-away had a sign up saying they were closed for renovations........ it's still a relatively new building. I don't eat take-away often but does the quality of takeaways in Balbriggan seem particularly lax? Haven't there been many closure orders in the town throughout the years?

Advertisement