Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordering sweets online?

Options
  • 07-08-2015 9:57am

Hi everyone :)

Just wondering if and where people buy or have bought sweets online in the past such as the different varieties of m&m's, Oreos etc? :) Any place I've heard of is kinda pricey on post and packaging :(

Any suggestions would be great thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Anywhere that does that kind of thing is usually very expensive alright but I've bought from http://www.americansweets.co.uk in the past. Been a few years since I've ordered anything from them though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

I use Candyland. €5 shipping anywhere in Ireland or free over €50. Really fast too.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

dealz had peanut butter m&ms at a more reasonable price. Tesco had packs for €3 that were just under 50g. Dealz had some other US stuff too.

If you like limited edition bars try looking in other €2 type shops too.

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone :) will check them all out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

Dealz have Twinkies (twin pack) at 1.49 at the moment, quite a few of the Reeses's range as well, King size fingers and peanut cup four packs, all at the same price, 1.49.

• Advertisement
Advertisement