Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

business online website is not working!

Options
  • 07-08-2015 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

THe business online website is not working, its not displaying current transactions. The bank knows about this problem, but they are NOT informing us the customers, I had to wait on hold for 10 minutes for somebody in the contact centre to tell me this. I pointed out there is no notifications on the website there are problems and this would make life easier for everybody if this information could be posted.
    In addition the person I spoke to could not tell me when the problem woudl be fixed and she did not know if I would be contacted or notified when the problem would be fixed and her suggestion was that I keep trying until its fixed, hardly a professional response!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭Valetta

Seems to be working ok for me.

The transactions, however are in reverse order. You need to scroll down to the bottom to get the most recent transactions.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 KevHurley

Same for me. Transactions are in reverse order today. This can be frustrating as the scroll action on the new business online site is not great.

BOI staff, any update on why transaction history has suddenly reversed order?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon, 

Thank you all for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

Our Business Online Support team have confirmed that some customers are experiencing abnormalities with viewing transactions today. Please be assured that they are working to resolve this as soon as possible. For more information on this update please see our BOL Status link

We apologise for any inconvenience caused today and we appreciate all your feedback. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement