Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long time electric Ireland customer best offer is 8% off

Options
  • 07-08-2015 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭

Hi I am currently with electric Ireland and always have been, I would rate my electricity usage as heavy enough usually 2,000 euro plus a year and I was on ValueSaver Nightsaver which gave me 15% reduction which recently expired. The only offer I can get is 8% now which is a long way of Airtricity's 20% there unit price is cheaper too even without any reduction. I would love to stay with electric Ireland as I prefer to pay for my electricity as its used rather than Airtricitys even payment plan. Can you offer any improvement on 8% for loyal customer ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi hatchman,

Thanks for your post.

If you send us your account details by private message we can look into the best available price plan for you. We would just need:
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    If you prefer, you can contact our Sales team directly on 1850 30 50 90.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
    David

Advertisement