Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kobo Aura Question

Options
  • 07-08-2015 11:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I purchased a Kobo Aura earlier this week (after swinging back and forth between it and the new Kindle Paperwhite) and I am delighted with it. It is my first e-reader so I can't do much of a comparison with the Kindle, but it has a sleek design, is very user friendly and is very comfortable to hold and read. I bought it thanks to some threads on Boards recommending it, so thank you Boards! :-)

I'm hoping to use it with the Dublin County Library e-book rental service, so any advice about that appreciated.

Also, I have two unread books which I bought from Amazon on the Kindle app on my laptop. Is there any way to get them on to my Kobo?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

In case anyone finds this thread and has the same problem, I found a work-around for the Kindle to Kobo problem.

Calibre.

Advertisement