Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boston Scientific / ICE Recruitment

• 07-08-2015 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi,

I am going for aptitude tests on Tuesday for the position of general operator with Boston Scientific.
    Just wondering does anyone know anything about it? Any info at all would be great! Or what Boston are like to work for!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Emer29

Anyone???

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭the galway secret

Could u send me the link or PM me the link where you applied? anytime i tried to click into the one i have it says error? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Mind numbing production line job, performing the one task 400 times a day.

Grand if you like that sort of thing

I just sent in my cv and they rang me straight away.

What's the pay like? Is it a nice place to work?

Emer29 wrote: »
    I just sent in my cv and they rang me straight away.

What's the pay like? Is it a nice place to work?

Think I was on 22k when I was there, plus OT. They're grand. Permanent staff can be cliquey and all they talked about was football. Hours are handy if you get picked for the day shifts.

• Advertisement

Is there much OT?

Do you remember what your average wage would be at the end of the week including OT?
    I'm in Longford and just want to know if I was offered a position would it be worth moving down for.

Emer29 wrote: »
    Is there much OT?

Do you remember what your average wage would be at the end of the week including OT?
    I'm in Longford and just want to know if I was offered a position would it be worth moving down for.

Maybe €320 net, not sure though this was a few years ago.

Ot was about an extra 10hours a month, depending on the targets etc

Did the experience you gained there help you to get a better job once you left?

Is there any possibility of promotion within Boston Scientific?

No and no on both accounts.

I did manage the do some study at home (IT stuff) and run a marathon cause the hours where good.

Other than that its a dead end job. Plus it was an 11 month contract only so you get the boot at then end

• Registered Users Posts: 7 rusty0010

Hi mate could I get a link for the position?

I cannot find it on their website.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Yuha

hi, did you get tru the the job, tru ICE recruitment isit? im going this week. any tips.

Advertisement