Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

placed advert on adverts.ie can i post the advert on the boards?

Options
  • 07-08-2015 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

hi i placed this advert ---.adverts.ie/photography-video/awarded-wedding-photographer-all-ireland-from-e200/8593382 and would like to post a link to it in Photographic Services Offered/Wanted
    .boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055524252 is it possible? their is someone else that posted a link it just says "here" you click the word "here" and it links through how do i do that thanks:) btw just joined is that why i can post links or is their some way round it using the "here" method? ... thanks:)

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,724 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

No, you cannot advertise on boards.ie. That's what adverts.ie is for.

New members cannot post links until they have been members for >10 days and have >25 posts, I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 jonathan mark

thanks hullaballoo : 10 days thats not to bad:)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 jonathan mark

its says in the rules that i can post a link: so its because i am new that i cant? hmm 25 posts also:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Generally advertising is not allowed on this site.

The Photographic Services Offered/Wanted thread in the Photography forum is an exception, but bound by rules which are outlined in the Opening Post.

Advertisement