Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chillies

Options
  • 07-08-2015 1:13pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 418 ✭✭

Anyone know where to get hot chillies in Dublin? In London I could buy bowls of habaneros and scotch bonnets in nearly every corner store. Apart from the punnets of various chillies in dunnes and lidl and what tesco have to offer I'm having trouble finding decent heat. I was thinking maybe Moore st? I'm not over that way much, so thought I'd ask here first. Thanks guise.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

Asia Market, Drury Street

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 418 ✭✭Confucius say

Mesrine65 wrote: »
    Asia Market, Drury Street

Ha. Just went there on my lunch break. What look like Scotchies got about 5 for fiddy cent.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Fallon and Byrnes - http://www.fallonandbyrne.com/ have a good collection

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Any of the asain shops on Moore street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Rakish Paddy

There's an Indian/Pakistani shop on Mary St. on the right hand side if you're coming from the Henry Street direction. It's before you get to Madina or the sex shop, and has loads of veg outside. They usually have several varieties of chillies. I usually get the thin green ones and they give quite a kick. They cost next to nothing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement