Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Section 2 inductive reasoning

• 07-08-2015 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

I'm selected for section 2 and started practise tests last night, I'm finding the inductive reasoning section the toughest, anything that would help me more as really struggle on this part :-(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭JonathanP

tara321 wrote: »
    I'm selected for section 2 and started practise tests last night, I'm finding the inductive reasoning section the toughest, anything that would help me more as really struggle on this part :-(

Practise I'm afraid, try find patterns.... Do the sample questions on shl site... They unlocked the key for me to do them

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Lady Kitkat103

tara321 wrote: »

Im feeling your pain! try google keep practicing the practice rounds. Im hoping that there might be something in them. As in the practice scores might add up to the final score (fingers crossed)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 tara321

Im feeling your pain! try google keep practicing the practice rounds. Im hoping that there might be something in them. As in the practice scores might add up to the final score (fingers crossed)

The online practise tests on youtube help, they guide u through it step by step seems to help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Dublingirl88

Practise scores are nothing to do with the real ones I'm afraid, but practising over and over again will help!

Advertisement