Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭tinyk68

I agree. All the positive comments she received were about the lifts which were good. She's not a graceful dancer though and I also felt she didn't take criticism very well. She wasn't impressed by the score she got and made no attempt to hide it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Time, I think, for another look at the bookies' outright winner markets... :o:D;)

Paddy Power: Peter 2/1, Jay 7/2, Katie 11/2, Helen 13/2, Anita 7/1, Georgia May 11/1, Bar 18/1
    Ladbrokes: Peter 7/4, Jay 7/2, Helen 6/1, Katie 6/1, Anita 10/1, Georgia May 10/1, Bar 20/1
    William Hill: Peter 7/4, Jay 4/1, Helen 6/1, Katie 13/2, Anita 8/1, Georgia May 9/1, Bar 20/1
    Coral: Peter 15/8, Jay 7/2, Katie 6/1, Helen 13/2, Anita 8/1, Georgia May 11/1, Bar 20/1

So Peter is still the favourite, but Jay has closed on him.

Katie's odds have also shortened, while Georgia May's have lengthened slightly.

And poor Kirsty has drifted out considerably, as has Jamelia - both now as much as 50/1. They're still fairly comfortably ahead of Carol and Jeremy, though. :D

Daniel, meanwhile, still divides opinions. Paddy Power has him at 20/1, but Ladbrokes and William Hill make him 33/1, and Coral still puts him at 66/1 - behind everyone else besides Ms Kirkwood and Mr Vine... :o:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,261 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Id put a €5 on Helen ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Not surprised to see Iwan in the dance off, I think Jamelia will be there too.

Jeremy's shock at getting through was hilarious!

Yea Jeremy's reaction was priceless :D

oh i like abit of Rod Stewart ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

I must say I thought Ainsley was gas, such a likeable character (never thought i'd say that:p)

Can't see Kirsty lasting long......sadly:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

The audio of Tristan during the dance was so funny - "SEXY! SEXY!" :D

oohhh i dont know who i want to go more

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

I'm gutted Jamelia is gonna stay, the other couple had more potential I thought.

• Advertisement

Well Jamelia is saved, i like tristan :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Glad Iwan is gone - I couldn't take to him at all. Jamelia going wouldn't have been a disaster either, but I do really like Tristan.

Think Iwan came across too smug , intense.

Grid. wrote: »
    Think Iwan came across too smug , intense.

Thats what i didnt like about him

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

The standard is so high in week 2. Even the outsiders are putting in good performances.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

This first elimination rather crept up, didn't it? :o:D;)

Last week, the Bath Chronicle crunched the numbers and predicted that Ainsley would be the first to go.

Well, they did get the gender right... :o:D;)

http://www.bathchronicle.co.uk/draft/story-27872867-detail/story.html

• Registered Users Posts: 6,402 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I'm not sad to see Iwan go but then again I wouldn't have missed Jamelia all that much either.

I'm really enjoying Jeremy he's so fun to watch then the usual suspects Jay and Peter are topping my list.

I think Kirsty and Brendan don't have a long shelf life though....

Aliona, I want to have her babies :pac:
    She is so beautiful and moves like tiramisu on my tongue ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Kelly's dance was nice, they moved around a bit at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

Did anyone think iwan was a bad looser. He tried too hard. Didn't like him. As bad as Daniel is I find him funny. But amazing dancers for week two. This is going to be an unbelievable show this year. I am hooked already.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

maryk123 wrote: »
    Did anyone think iwan was a bad looser. He tried too hard. Didn't like him. As bad as Daniel is I find him funny. But amazing dancers for week two. This is going to be an unbelievable show this year. I am hooked already.

I don't think Daniel is bad at all, he certainly can't be put in the novelty act category, was expecting this and wouldn't be a fan but I've been surprised.

maryk123 wrote: »

Iwan really was a sore loser. You are right about Daniel. Was dreading his dancing, but he's not too bad! As for his sense of humour, a real surprise that! My OH listens to some blog he does on the radio and he too said that he comes across as great fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭k_smash

Tess was fab in her black jumpsuit! Anyone know where it's from?

k_smash wrote: »
    Tess was fab in her black jumpsuit! Anyone know where it's from?

Is this the one? http://styleonscreen.com/blog/tess-daly-black-lace-jumpsuit-strictly-come-dancing/
    They usually feature her clothes on Daily Mail site, so you could google that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Think I might put a bet on Anita & Gleb.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭k_smash

Is this the one? http://styleonscreen.com/blog/tess-daly-black-lace-jumpsuit-strictly-come-dancing/
    They usually feature her clothes on Daily Mail site, so you could google that.

No sign of it! It had a strange white cut out on top of it! Was really nice though!

Who did the make up for Claudia? Homer Simpson?

Make.up_.gun_.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 29,269 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Watching on playback, no idea how far behind I am.

Haven't noticed Claudia's makeup tonight tbh, but I thought she looked plain weird last week - like she was completely spaced out. Reminded me of a Munster or something, her eyes were really odd.

Carol needs to go next, and I suspect will.

Anthony needs to get his shoulder sorted.

Katie not proving the great white hope I (and I suspect Anton) hoped for. There was more standing around waggling her knees in that than actual dancing.

That's as far as I've got so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,269 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

I thought Kellie's kicks and flicks were better than Kevin's in most of that charleston!

Very high heels for that dance - fair play to her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

I love strictly but I don't like Cladia and Tess presenting, I think Tess's husband Vernon would do a far better job. Loved Kellie.

Advertisement