Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet cafe for playing online games such as Starcraft?

Options
  • 07-08-2015 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭

Hiya just wondering if you could point me in the right direction :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Laviski

don't think they exist any more.
    place on foster street was the last place im aware of and they closed 2/3+ years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

I thought that might be the case :( I have a Korean friend who is a big gamer, Call of Duty, but doesn't have access to a computer over here so I was just wondering.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

There's a net cafe on eyre street, but I doubt the capability of their computers. Could always check with them..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Yeah, square eyes was really the only place in town and it's gone a few years at this stage. Shame, I used to love popping in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Buddy74

I have never visited and not to sure if still open but maybe check-Facebook.com/pages/Dungeons-and-Donuts-Galway/200414633365785

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

That's not an internet cafe. It's a board game/tabletop game shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,453 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Check out Galway Gaming Tribes in Seven/Kelly's (on Mondays I think). They might not have what you want but somebody there should be able to help you out.
    I think they have a FBook page.

Advertisement