Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Odd mixed up text

• 07-08-2015 11:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭

got a text from my mate on his Samsung Galaxy earlier, to my iPhone 5. His text made no sense, it was like 2 texts fused together. I asked him what he was talking about and turns out he only sent the first part. He even showed me his phone straight away and timeline of our texts, and it deffo didn't match the text he sent me.

Is it possible for there to be outside interference? Can someone else's text come through to your phone?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

This happened to me a few years back. But it was two texts from the same person and it made no sense. Think it was a network thing though as the phones were different but on the same network. I wouldn't worry unless it continues to happen.

Advertisement