Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eley Subs

Options
  • 07-08-2015 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can get my hands on some Eley Subs, and a dealer that might deliver them?

Seems tough to find.

Had two boxes that came with the rifle and cant find them anywhere now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭cookimonster

I know it's not what your looking for but I was and still am a big fan of the Eley subsonic but when I found it hard to get I switched to Winchester 40gr subsonic with no difference in performance or change of impact (the equivalent in Lupua is the same) I'm using a Brno bolt action.
    Sportsden will deliver after the prerequisite formalities

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

I know it's not what your looking for but I was and still am a big fan of the Eley subsonic but when I found it hard to get I switched to Winchester 40gr subsonic with no difference in performance or change of impact (the equivalent in Lupua is the same) I'm using a Brno bolt action.

Had them afterwards and didnt find them as accurate or as quiet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,352 ✭✭✭J.R.

I found the same as you - I have a Savage .22 and Winchesters shot exactly the same spot...no difference in performance plus they are cheaper & easier to get.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭lanber man

Courtlough have them. Not sure if they'll post

Advertisement