Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA League 2 H2H 2015/16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Neoulous

Another win ;). Up to 6th and more importantly 18 pts clear of the relegation zone :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,144 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

7 points ahead and fairly similar team to Arlequins P.

7 points v Mahrez
    Giroud v Lukaku
    Kolarov v Sanga
    Dawson v Alder
    Johnson v Bellerin

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Was convinced I lost after I saw Targett's 12 pointer out of nowhere but Minty's hit sees me get the 3 points

3 wins on the trot and no slices of misfortune in a while.

Up against All Depay 4 Basti'ds next... 17 points separate us in overall fpl points. 25 points seperate us in this H2H league.

The tide has turned, who knows, I may even be out of the relegation zone soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

A 2 game win now, my 54 and Butland, Bellerin, Ozil and Giroud vs Change Names 51 and Ozil

• Advertisement

OneColdHand's Aguero(c) has left me needing 16 points from Ozil+Rambo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

OneColdHand's Aguero(c) has left me needing 16 points from Ozil+Rambo

Ah, didn't realise that was you. That's the win for me. Ighalo left for both of us.

The bottom 4 teams will win this week (I think). So I badly needed that win to keep myself afloat!

Mo Mane Mo Problems v Lassy Legends
    FOREVER FANTASIZING v Dynamo Bumbles '08
    Cech please.. v Durrow Dashers
    CHANGE NAME v Witness The Fitness
    Rua Dublin v Back Post, Far Stick
    Club 121 v All Depay 4 Basti'ds
    FA Interest v IamTheSpecialOne
    Scaldyballs v David Silva is God
    The Heros We Deserve v Arlequins Perpignan
    Cesc's Offenders v No Weimann No Cry

My Bellerin+Rambo+2 points v Lassy's Ozil+Lukaku, tight match

Iamthespecialone 3 points and Giroud vs my Lukaku (c)

Com'on Big Rom.
    Going for 5 in a row and still 2nd last.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

I've got 2nd highest score in the league this week and I'm still losing :mad:

• Advertisement

I've got 2nd highest score in the league this week and I'm still losing :mad:

So that's were my bad luck has gone.
    I've lost with the 2nd and 3rd best score. Lost by 1 point, 2 points and 3 points. I've also had Scott Dann autosub in with 11 points to earn my opponent a draw.... Try to pass that luck it onto someone else quick is my advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

MUCH needed win for me in this. But Cech Please(2pts above me), and Club 121 and Dynamo Bumbles(both 2pts below me) all won so very, very tight!

What's the format for the league? Top 3 up automatically, bottom three back to Qualifying? I'm decidedly mid table and could end up in either battle depending on results

What's the format for the league? Top 3 up automatically, bottom three back to Qualifying? I'm decidedly mid table and could end up in either battle depending on results

As far as I know how you said yeah. 4th from bottom so squeaky bum here. Just ten pts between myself though and 6th so a lot can still happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Got a win despite them getting Mahrez off the bench. A win here was really the only thing that went well this week!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

I just want to stay up. This is my worst year ever at FPL.

Mint Sauce wrote: »

+1

Mint Sauce wrote: »

That was my thinking at the start of the season too but now some how despite everything else I have managed to find myself in with a shout of back to back promotion so now I'm beginning to imagine the high life in league 1. I know its going to come crashing down at some point but now its fun to dream.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

jimmii wrote: »
    That was my thinking at the start of the season too but now some how despite everything else I have managed to find myself in with a shout of back to back promotion so now I'm beginning to imagine the high life in league 1. I know its going to come crashing down at some point but now its fun to dream.

League 1 is where the cool kids are in fairness :cool:

Excuse me while I return to the fancier part of town in my private second hand car so I can chuck rocks at the Championship teams :)

League 1 is where the cool kids are in fairness :cool:

Excuse me while I return to the fancier part of town in my private second hand car so I can chuck rocks at the Championship teams :)

Its more like the hipster part of town you're not hanging with the posh boys but you're not slumming it with us in the pubs with sand on the floor and dirty chipped glasses.

• Advertisement

Mo Mane Mo Problems 31 - 20 Cech please..
    CHANGE NAME 22 - 21 FOREVER FANTASIZING
    Rua Dublin 47 - 34 Lassy Legends
    Club 121 29 - 28 Dynamo Bumbles '08
    FA Interest 32 - 38 Durrow Dashers
    Scaldyballs 24 - 30 Witness The Fitness
    The Heros We Deserve 24 - 5 Back Post, Far Stick
    Cesc's Offenders 18 - 21 All Depay 4 Basti'ds
    No Weimann No Cry 19 - 41 IamTheSpecialOne
    Arlequins Perpignan 31 - 23 David Silva is God

11 points+Rambo+Sanchez against shano's Ozil+Bellerin+Lloris

At this stage I'm looking forward to relegation. 4th highest score and looking at another defeat.

PARlance wrote: »
    At this stage I'm looking forward to relegation. 4th highest score and looking at another defeat.

That was just what Ozil needed to hear.

Then he goes and gets booked as I'm typing...think that's me gone from a win to a draw.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭lassykk

I ended up with the final 4th highest score and lost so feel your pain!

Think I will leave off the FSA leagues next year as I find head-to-head leagues counter intuitive sometimes when making decisions.

Focusing on a one off gameweek against one person compared to focusing on the best longer term options for my team.

It's probably due to my limited ability in the game but can't manage to balance both head-to-head leagues and normal format leagues!

Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

If its 3 up 3 down i am 8 points from third and 14 from 18th, small margins in this league and there are a lot of us mid table. 3 wins from last 4 has helped.

So long as Huth and Alder don't outscore Simpson and Lloris by 14 then I'm set for another 3 points. Would be nice to get back in touch with the top two.

I've already lost in this barring Fuchs/Eriksen miracle

A welcome win over Change Name. Same trio to go.

• Advertisement

I wouldn't call my opponents a zombie team because they actually have more points than me, but they started the GW with 11 available players, and one of them starting on the bench.

Was confident of a win Saturday night, now I need Leicester to win by a goal or two, coming from Huth, and Simpson to get carded before its garanteed.

Sums up my season.

:(

Advertisement