Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA League 2 H2H 2015/16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    I wouldn't call my opponents a zombie team because they actually have more points than me, but they started the GW with 11 available players, and one of them starting on the bench.

Was confident of a win Saturday night, now I need Leicester to win by a goal or two, coming from Huth, and Simpson to get carded before its garanteed.

Sums up my season.

:(

You can't be talking about me surely? I'm in the exact spot lol. It is funny some of the teams you run into at times.

EDIT: Actually my game was all but over by Saturday night so must be someone else. Huth goal and Simpson red would such still though!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

jimmii wrote: »
    You can't be talking about me surely? I'm in the exact spot lol. It is funny some of the teams you run into at times.

EDIT: Actually my game was all but over by Saturday night so must be someone else. Huth goal and Simpson red would such still though!

Not sure, but taking into account, your/their sub brings me from 4 ahead, to 5 behind. Our differencal is Huth/Simpson, so need Huth to outscore Simpson by 6.

Edit.

See they have 9 players inc the Sub.

Not sure, but taking into account, your/their sub brings me from 4 ahead, to 5 behind. Our differencal is Huth/Simpson, so need Huth to outscore Simpson by 6.

Edit.

See they have 9 players inc the Sub.

No thats not me. Would be fun to be described as a zombie team though! I ended up with Siggy on the bench because I was getting off the bench as I was getting off the bus and my hands were freezing and was just like I only just managed to make the transfer he can stay where he is and auto sub in!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,144 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

I wouldn't call my opponents a zombie team because they actually have more points than me, but they started the GW with 11 available players, and one of them starting on the bench.

Was confident of a win Saturday night, now I need Leicester to win by a goal or two, coming from Huth, and Simpson to get carded before its garanteed.

Sums up my season.

I put 4 starters on my bench this week! There was no way they were not going to auto sub in. I did it to troll a few mates in my pay league.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Firmly mid table in this and can't see myself going up or down, but put a dent into jimmii's promotion hopes ;)

• Advertisement

Firmly mid table in this and can't see myself going up or down, but put a dent into jimmii's promotion hopes ;)

Couldn't believe it when I saw that score!

Top 3 all losing certainly brings things together a bit. How many places went up from this league last year does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Nice one got a win in this thanks to captain Kane-o. A little bit of distance from the relegation places now hopefully can survive :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

Another 3 points, 5 behind third, cant see me making it

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭FrClintPower

Top 3 all losing certainly brings things together a bit. How many places went up from this league last year does anyone know?

I think about 6 people ended up going up to League 1 last season, between people who took the direct promotion spots and then others who filled the gaps left by people who didn't sign up in time.

• Advertisement

I think about 6 people ended up going up to League 1 last season, between people who took the direct promotion spots and then others who filled the gaps left by people who didn't sign up in time.

Cheers. Hopefully there is the same safety net this year!
    Steven81 wrote: »
    Another 3 points, 5 behind third, cant see me making it

If it was 6 last year you would think 5th would get there this year. You won't be catching 3rd though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

Haven't posted in ages! Club 121 in a relegation battle again this season. At least I have a wildcard and 3 chips left!

Time for the great escape again this season.

Wildcard played. A few more wins and I should be going up. Fingers crossed I don't blow it now after being top 3 all season!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Scraped over the line for a victory this week, not completely safe yet but a big step towards it

Back up to second woop! A win at Cescs Offenders which is pretty much a dead team now no Aguero for me and they have him captain what could go wrong! A win this week should put me on the cusp of promotion fingers crossed it doesn't all go horribly wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

How many go up? Languishing in mid table so I'm not really sure why I'm asking :(

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    How many go up? Languishing in mid table so I'm not really sure why I'm asking :(

Depends on how many don't register next year 5 or 6 seems likely going on past years.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭FrClintPower

Jaysus, got tonked last week and slipped to 4th, and up against Ziegler this week. Things have not been going well over the last while, really need to steady the ship.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Jaysus, got tonked last week and slipped to 4th, and up against Ziegler this week. Things have not been going well over the last while, really need to steady the ship.

Don't worry, my team is already here thinking of next season in League 2

nai-harn-beach.jpg

Just noticed I won last weeks fixture by a single point, how did that happen? Last time I Iooked I was getting spanked and didn't bother again. The survival is back on!

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Just noticed I won last weeks fixture by a single point, how did that happen? Last time I Iooked I was getting spanked and didn't bother again. The survival is back on!

:D

You'll be winning your current match by more than 1 point!
    Well unless Sanchez does something special for me and Gomes scores an og or two:pac:
    My promotion push looks well and truely stalled.

Back up to second woop! A win at Cescs Offenders which is pretty much a dead team now no Aguero for me and they have him captain what could go wrong! A win this week should put me on the cusp of promotion fingers crossed it doesn't all go horribly wrong!

That went well. Sigh.

You'll be winning your current match by more than 1 point!
    Well unless Sanchez does something special for me and Gomes scores an og or two:pac:
    My promotion push looks well and truely stalled.

72-75 after hits. With quite a few differencials, its still quite tight.

75-67 up, he has Sanchez tc but i have bb played, will be tight enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭lassykk

One of my best ever GWs with 93 (-8) and I'm gonna lose my head to head almost certainly!

Up against someone with 15DGWs versus my 13 and i'm already 3 points behind!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

72-75 after hits. With quite a few differencials, its still quite tight.

Now 20pts behind you! All hinges on what my captain Sanchez does really and if Arsenal could keep a clean sheet that would help too.
    Won't get to see the game tonight though:/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Scored 162 (-4) yet still managed to lose :(

Dead team almost doubled my score! Never known a WC to go so bad I think my pre-wc team would have out scored my wc team!

I think we can say David Silva is God is as good as promoted so fair play but after that a 4 point gap between 2nd and 6th.

i have won 6 of last 7 but cant seem to pass them, been stuck in 7th for ages now

• Advertisement

Steven81 wrote: »
    I think we can say David Silva is God is as good as promoted so fair play but after that a 4 point gap between 2nd and 6th.

i have won 6 of last 7 but cant seem to pass them, been stuck in 7th for ages now

I am hoping 6 go up feeling pretty confident in 3rd with my mini gap. A win vs the dead team last week was meant to all but seal it so I'll take nothing for granted follow here on in! This is all I have going for me this season no idea how I've managed to hang on so long!

Advertisement