Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA League 2 H2H 2015/16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

If Kosc gets bonus that should get me a welcome 3 points. Right now we're level on net 21 with Kane (c) and Alli to go. I'll be sicked if he drops 1 bps and Monreal gains one!

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Neoulous

Terrible last couple of GWs for me. Two 1 pt defeats in a row and another one this GW make me drop down to 6th place while I was fighting for a top3 finish for a long time :(.

Team is in bad shape now. It'll be hard, not impossible but hard to climb back up.

Neoulous wrote: »
    Terrible last couple of GWs for me. Two 1 pt defeats in a row and another one this GW make me drop down to 6th place while I was fighting for a top3 finish for a long time :(.

Team is in bad shape now. It'll be hard, not impossible but hard to climb back up.
    16 pts hit this GW. Promotion's drawing away...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

I might survive. I probably wont.

:(

16 pts hit this GW. Promotion's drawing away...

Arlequins by any chance? Think I have you this week if that's you. You'll need some crazy things to go your way but stranger things have happened!

• Advertisement

jimmii wrote: »
    Arlequins by any chance? Think I have you this week if that's you. You'll need some crazy things to go your way but stranger things have happened!
    Yes.

I can't complain too much about my 16 pts hit so far (I hope Klopp won't give me big regrets and absolutely need Aguero to be benched and return nothing though, especially now that Sanchez blanked and my rival captained Kun...).
    Mitrovic (1) -> Defoe (8)
    Alli (0) -> Townsend (10)
    Coutinho (?) -> Payet (7)
    Mignolet (?) -> Maannone (2)
    Sakho (0) -> PVA (2)
    But Deeney and Cresswell who where among my most serious candidates could have made it better.

I'm just afraid I took one hit too much since Delaney 2 pointer would have suited me just fine. But Stoke dire form had me hopeful of PVA attacking returns...

Those were some good moves alright only Cout can punish you now I'm not feeling so confident of that!

Presumably more will go up or do we think everyone left now are the committed players who won't drop out?

With it being so close its going to be harsh on 4th if they miss out. Fingers crossed I can get the win I need this week to secure top 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Looks like relegation is decided since I can't see Mint Sauce making up the 70 point overall point tiebreaker. Best I can do is 7th, worst 12th

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Points wise I should be in thirteenth place but I have just had another win in the only bright spot of the season for me, this league.
    Currently in 4th place five points clear of 5th. Big game next against the guy in 3rd who is 1 point ahead.

How many go up this season? From the qualifying league last year to league 1 in two seasons would be sweet!

• Advertisement

Points wise I should be in thirteenth place but I have just had another win in the only bright spot of the season for me, this league.
    Currently in 4th place five points clear of 5th. Big game next against the guy in 3rd who is 1 point ahead.

How many go up this season? From the qualifying league last year to league 1 in two seasons would be sweet!

3 for sure then depends on whether any drop out from above in years gone by its been a good few more but you would think over time that less people will drop out after committing so long.

I'm looking at back to back too I got 2nd last year and looking at 2nd again would be delighted with that given how the season has gone other than this league!

Didn't realise it was 3rd v 4th this week thats great news for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭lassykk

Haven't looked at this league for ages but I see I'm up against Cypher_Sounds this week.

I won't lie my focus will be 0% on this as the Boards Pay League is so tight at the moment.

I will be playing my TC though so hopefully that will sway it in my favour

I'd be guaranteed back to back promotions too if that happened.

Find it hard to focus on the H2H leagues though as it distracts me from the overall points total. Probably just my limited brain power though!

Yep, I'm gone, back to the qualifiers. Would be nice to have a last bash in the last two fixtures though.

It's over now. Hard after being in top3/4 for most of the season... But that's the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

It's over now. Hard after being in top3/4 for most of the season... But that's the game.

Currently in 5th place and think I am playing you, will start the mind games, am going to TC someone unsure who though. Have been in about 7-8th spot for most of year.

I play David Silva in the last game of the season will be a bit of fun if myself and Cech please can get a win this weekend so its a final day play off for the title! Tough game for me this week though guessing i'll be facing 10 DGWers!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

How many get relegated from the league?
    Currently 2nd last, and cant see myself moving from that spot. :(

How many get relegated from the league?
    Currently 2nd last, and cant see myself moving from that spot. :(

3 I'm afraid so you're relegated already.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

jimmii wrote: »
    3 I'm afraid so you're relegated already.

Balls, back to the amateur leagues with me!

Balls, back to the amateur leagues with me!

Don't envy you there tough league to get out of!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

unkymo wrote: »
    Haven't posted in ages! Club 121 in a relegation battle again this season. At least I have a wildcard and 3 chips left!

Time for the great escape again this season.

That was a month ago, 4 wins in a row and I'm safe!

Gone as well unless can over haul a massive points difference.

Up against Witness the Fitness this week, another 4 transfers so a -12 starting against a -4. No doubt the 4 in all have DGW as well. I have 8 at the minute and TC activated.

Steven81 wrote: »
    Up against Witness the Fitness this week, another 4 transfers so a -12 starting against a -4. No doubt the 4 in all have DGW as well. I have 8 at the minute and TC activated.

Big game for both you guys this week whoever loses will need to get pretty lucky to go up whereas the winner is going to be in the hunt for 4th which you would think would all but guarantee promotion. Mad how right at the end we have 3rd v 4th and 5th v 6th the same week and then next week (hopefully) 1st v 2nd its like the fixtures were rigged!

Currently in 5th place and think I am playing you, will start the mind games, am going to TC someone unsure who though. Have been in about 7-8th spot for most of year.
    Ah just see your post now...

TCed Carroll and benched Mahrez. -8 too. Season's over for me anyway (I mean for promotion sake) so focused on my main league this week. Just have a Mahrez fear. I hope he over-celebrated Leicester title :D.

A win on last day of season and i am going to finish 4th or 5th, a loss will probably move me down to 6th.

Was looking at some scores in the qualifying league, unreal scoring by some.

A win on last day of season and i am going to finish 4th or 5th, a loss will probably move me down to 6th.

Yeh the Q league is tough to get out of wouldn't want to be back down there again you need a freak season to get out of it now. Glad I'll have the safety net of being in league 1 next which I am guessing you probably will too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

2nd highest overall points yet 11th in the table :(

Wasn't playing you this week actually.

Right behind you in the rankings. My best hope for promotion is a win in GW38 and for you and All Depay to lose such that I can grab 4th spot and hope someone gives up in the above leagues. Would have been nice to get back to back promotions but looks unlikely now.
    3rd highest score pleases me though :cool:.

My 1pt defeat in GW32 could haunt me for a while. Forgot to reorganise my bench and put Alder ahead of Daniels in case Sagna was not featuring. Sagna did not play and Daniels subbed in with 0 while Alder got 2.

• Advertisement

2nd highest overall points yet 11th in the table :(

Points are overrated!

Advertisement