Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA League 2 H2H 2015/16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭FrClintPower

Me against Neoulous this week, Witness the Fitness vs Arlequins Perpignan. Differentials are -

Huth, Cedric, Sagna, Mane and Lukaku for him

Dawson, Moreno, Bertrand, Payet and Pelle for me.

I reckon he's slight favourite based on that, but could come down to captain choice - Vardy for him, Bony for me.

Me against Neoulous this week, Witness the Fitness vs Arlequins Perpignan. Differentials are -

I reckon he's slight favourite based on that, but could come down to captain choice - Vardy for him, Bony for me.

Cedric benched is a good start for me here, no fit subs coming in for him either.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Lost already, joy

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Lost already, joy

Not counting my chickens yet. If Sanchez or Ozil were to get a red card you're right back in it.

jimmii wrote: »
    Not counting my chickens yet. If Sanchez or Ozil were to get a red card you're right back in it.

I'm an Arsenal supporter so refuse to accept that possibility :pac:

• Advertisement

I'm an Arsenal supporter so refuse to accept that possibility :pac:

They say points are better than having players but when its 2 points vs Lloris, Ozil & Sanchez I don't think that is what they were talking about!

I really don't want to make it interesting but if Lloris got sent off for a last man tackle that would make it interesting!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

41-23 up with Moreno, Richards, KDB and Sanchez vs Moreno, Sagna, Sanchez, KDB(c) and Kane

• Registered Users Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Steven81 wrote: »
    41-23 up with Moreno, Richards, KDB and Sanchez vs Moreno, Sagna, Sanchez, KDB(c) and Kane

Based on the players that's me you're up against. Looking good for you with an 18 point lead. Need a city cleanie, and returns from KDB and Kane.

Edit: just seeing you took a -4. Makes a little bit more manageable for me!

Based on the players that's me you're up against. Looking good for you with an 18 point lead. Need a city cleanie, and returns from KDB and Kane.

Edit: just seeing you took a -4. Makes a little bit more manageable for me!

Yeah only 14 points you need from Sagna, Kane and KDB. It will be a close one, wouldnt like to call, a Villa goal would be great.

Moved captain from Vardy to Mahrez at 11.43 yesterday morning

• Registered Users Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Steven81 wrote: »
    Yeah only 14 points you need from Sagna, Kane and KDB. It will be a close one, wouldnt like to call, a Villa goal would be great.

Moved captain from Vardy to Mahrez at 11.43 yesterday morning

Looks like Kane and Sagna will get me over the line here. Needed that win badly.

Edit: No, I was wrong, I lost again! Forgot about Richards cleanie!

• Advertisement

Looking forward to the table updating! Can only be down from here though!

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Neoulous

And our keepers too. You're right though, captain choice will be key and there's so many options this week!

I reckon she's (;)) slight favourite based on that, but could come down to captain choice - Vardy for him, Bony for me.
    Captain choice went my way but would have made no diff anyway.
    Had a good week although I must "complain" about Koeman robbing me a CS in benching Cedric!!!

My frontline made the difference :cool:.

After beating P.Walnuts a couple of GWs ago, that's my second scalp of a FSA L2 leader :p. Have to climb up the rankings the hard way :pac:. Perfect mid-table right now, 10 pts to the leaders, 12 pts "safe" from the last trio.

I'll just pop this here save people having to check it on FPL :D

FSA_LGE2_GW12.jpg

Neoulous wrote: »
    Captain choice went my way but would have made no diff anyway.
    Had a good week although I must "complain" about Koeman robbing me a CS in benching Cedric!!!

My frontline made the difference :cool:.

After beating P.Walnuts a couple of GWs ago, that's my second scalp of a FSA L2 leader :p. Have to climb up the rankings the hard way :pac:. Perfect mid-table right now, 10 pts to the leaders, 12 pts "safe" from the last trio.

That's a couple of nice scalps alright!

Bit of a horrible weekend for me really, GW rank of 2.8m or so. Only getting a 1 pointer from my captain was probably the worst part.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,765 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Tis lonely at the top!

May as well crow while I have the chance!

I wish this statement wasn't so accurate :pac:

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    I wish this statement wasn't so accurate :pac:

Atleast I know I have two weeks minimum!

Back Post, Far Stick v Mo Mane Mo Problems
    Dynamo Bumbles '08 v David Silva is God
    Lassy Legends v Arlequins Perpignan
    FOREVER FANTASIZING v No Weimann No Cry
    Cech please.. v Cesc's Offenders
    CHANGE NAME v The Heros We Deserve
    Rua Dublin v Scaldyballs
    Club 121 v FA Interest
    Witness The Fitness v All Depay 4 Basti'ds
    Durrow Dashers v IamTheSpecialOne

Up against P.Walnuts. Stoke keeping Southampton quiet seems to be key since he has Mane and Pelle(c) and I have neither

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Up against OneColdHand this week, hoping to keep him in the relegation zone! (and myself slightly further away from it :p)

Very different teams.

His:
    Kane(C)
    Vardy
    Bolasie
    Barkley
    Sagna
    Bellerin
    Steklenburg

vs. My:
    Costa(C)
    Lukaku
    Mahrez
    Souare
    Kolarov
    Rojo (Dawson to sub in if doesn't play)
    Hennessey

• Registered Users Posts: 21,148 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Up against Club 121 who took a -4 for Silva.... Wanyama on his bench so that's a certain rare goal for him.

Scaldy only went and captained Dann dammit! Now I have to hope the guy I brought in this morning does nothing!

Me:
    Lloris, Coleman, Ozil, Mane, Sanchez, Ig, Lukaku

Scaldy:
    McArthy, Dann, Rojo (also Dawson 1st sub), Cabaye, Mahrez, Barkley, Pelle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

I haven't been keeping much of an eye on this or much fantasy football lately but I see im second in the league astonishingly!!

Up against Witness The Fitness s 2nd v 3rd. Basically only difference in our teams are my Myhill, Sagna and Coutinho to his De Gea, Nyom and Bolasie.
    May the better Muskateers win:D

I haven't been keeping much of an eye on this or much fantasy football lately but I see im second in the league astonishingly!!

Up against Witness The Fitness s 2nd v 3rd. Basically only difference in our teams are my Myhill, Sagna and Coutinho to his De Gea, Nyom and Bolasie.
    May the better Muskateers win:D

I guess I'll be cheering on the draw in that one! Crazy how close it is at the top.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Just seen I captained Pelle instead of Lukaku wtf I could have swore I captained Lukaku:(

Up against IamTheSpecialOne, we both have Butland, Bellerin, KDB, Sanchez, Mahrez, Vardy, Pelle and Lukaku(c) so it goes on my Richards, Van Dijk and Ayew vs his Kolarov, Simpson and Barkley. Easy to remember.

Wow Rojo fouling Ig for the penalty is some swing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

PARlance wrote: »
    Up against Club 121 who took a -4 for Silva.... Wanyama on his bench so that's a certain rare goal for him.

I did my transfers on Thursday when I had just enough to get Silva and Ozil in so hopefully Silva starts or else its another defeat again!

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

unkymo wrote: »
    I did my transfers on Thursday when I had just enough to get Silva and Ozil in so hopefully Silva starts or else its another defeat again!

He's confirmed to be out for this gameweek.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

Well that was a waste of a transfer! I have my wildcard so I might use it for next week.

3 points in the bag

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,765 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

3 points in the bag

Damn, my points would be enough to win most games this week. The horror run continues :pac:

Advertisement