Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FSA Premier League Thread 15/16

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Heading for a 100 points + win over Gillespie Rd. Sorry fella! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

Still all to play for against Kev

I lead 121 to 103

We both have Gabriel & Bellerin. I have Sanchez, Evans & Fletcher. He has Sanchez TC.

So 18+Evans+Fletcher > Sanchez x 2 will see me through

I can survive one Sanchez goal I reckon, but two with the accompanying bonus points would probably sink me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,605 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Still all to play for against Kev

I lead 121 to 103

We both have Gabriel & Bellerin. I have Sanchez, Evans & Fletcher. He has Sanchez TC.

So 18+Evans+Fletcher > Sanchez x 2 will see me through

I can survive one Sanchez goal I reckon, but two with the accompanying bonus points would probably sink me.

Think I got there in the end. Was a right ding dong battle though over the long DGW.

Well that worked out well :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

3 pts behind it's my ozil and tc sanchez against bellerin and normal capt sanchez.

thanks sanchez wasnt expecting a win this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

I may have gotten the win to save my position in this league.

6 pts clear, 12th. Considering teams playing each others behind me, it could even be mathematical.... I presume I need one more win and that's it!

Currently one point ahead of Zarquon thanks to his eight point hit

We have very similar teams, both having Alli, sanchez, Mahrez, Bellerin and Gabriel. We also both have Kane but I have him as Captain (he went with Aguero).

So this weeks equation is my 1 + Fletcher + Evans + Kane > his Fuchs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,657 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Me against busts looks close this week. Alli could be the one to help him overtake me. Didn't realise he was top of the league and the game was as important for him as it was me staying in the league.

CSF wrote: »
    Me against busts looks close this week. Alli could be the one to help him overtake me. Didn't realise he was top of the league and the game was as important for him as it was me staying in the league.
    Add your reply here.
    8 pts behind. It's my Ozil alli Mannone dier Morgan against your cech rose and fuchs

• Advertisement

Looks like a badly needed second win in a row unless Rose goes absolutely mental tomorrow night.

3 behind now my alli and dier against csfs rose.

Won against Iago. Champions league push not out of the question.

3 behind now my alli and dier against csfs rose.

You're definitely favourite with a draw a very real option.

it could be a draw alright. I was watching the bps intensely hoping that cech wouldnt get the 2;)

Could have done without that Leicester clean sheet

5 behind Zarquon with Kane, Evans & Fletcher as the differentials

Should be doable but not taking anything for granted this season, could easily be a draw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

A loss for me. 22 points behind in the battle of 2nd vs 3rd.

Lemlin wrote: »
    A loss for me. 22 points behind in the battle of 2nd vs 3rd.
    A Kane brace and you should win.

If it stays Alli 3 BPS Rose 2 I've drawn with busts.

If bps stay as they are its a draw. 2nd place lemlin has lost. So a draw would put me 6 clear with 3 gws to go.

If bps stay as they are its a draw. 2nd place lemlin has lost. So a draw would put me 6 clear with 3 gws to go.

You usually know these things, should Alli keep them? Didn't seem to be upto much!!!

• Advertisement

You usually know these things, should Alli keep them? Didn't seem to be upto much!!!
    I know nothing about bps. I didnt see the game myself.

I know nothing about bps. I didnt see the game myself.

3 separate H2Hs hang on the Alli/Rose balance. That goal hurt.

Well that just about sums up my season. All I needed to win was six points from three players and I couldn't manage it. On the bright side a draw is better than a defeat.

A draw I'll take that.

Battle to avoid the drop is getting interesting....

KevIRL wrote: »
    Battle to avoid the drop is getting interesting....

My last three games are against busts (1st) Donal (15th) and Tom_k (4th)
    I am one point above the relegation zone and have a terrible goal difference.
    Hard to see how I can get out of this :(

So I'm taking a four point hit against busts :cool:

My last three games are against busts (1st) Donal (15th) and Tom_k (4th)
    I am one point above the relegation zone and have a terrible goal difference.
    Hard to see how I can get out of this :(

So I'm taking a four point hit against busts :cool:

Cheers pal

It all comes down to Sturridge today, if he scores then its good night premier league for me I think.

Looking like an improbable win against league leader busts. 14 points ahead and the differentials are his Morgan v my Coutinho and Martial

Leicester clean sheet going means I'll be in a better position for winning. 3 points would be crucial for me in terms of staying up.

• Advertisement

5 points ahead versus Alderweireld.

Edit - Make that 7 with the Fuchs bps increase

Looking like an improbable win against league leader busts. 14 points ahead and the differentials are his Morgan v my Coutinho and Martial

Well done easy win in the end for you. Lemlin winning means I'm 3 pts clear with 2 to go.

Well done easy win in the end for you. Lemlin winning means I'm 3 pts clear with 2 to go.

That Charlie Daniels **** up against you in our match could cost me the league :(

As Paidi would say, even a grain of rice can tip the scales.

That Charlie Daniels **** up against you in our match could cost me the league :(

As Paidi would say, even a grain of rice can tip the scales.

I reckon it's going to come down to the highest overall score as I reckon we will finish on the same points.

Should win again in this. But the leadering were so far clear that it's been impossible to rise up the tables. Have been around 6th or 7th despite a run of wins. 4th is my best scenario, which would be excellent going.

Don't suppose anyone kept the final table from last year?

I could get the order people placed in if you want but don't have any more details than that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

FHFC wrote: »
    Should win again in this. But the leadering were so far clear that it's been impossible to rise up the tables. Have been around 6th or 7th despite a run of wins. 4th is my best scenario, which would be excellent going.

Don't suppose anyone kept the final table from last year?

Post 999 in this thread might be what you're looking for
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057270791&page=67

Huge win

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭Who_8_Paul?

Safe with 2 games to spare - that'll do horse. Best of luck to those fighting relegation, it's tighter than a ducks arse down there

• Advertisement

With 17th vs 18th this week, a win would see me mathematically safe. From 14th id be devastated to go down now with 2 games left but 2 defeats could leave me that way if results conspire against me.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Officially relegated :o

Have taken my eye off the ball the last couple weeks and gone into freefall so can't complain. Hopefully see you again in 2 seasons!

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Officially relegated :o

Have taken my eye off the ball the last couple weeks and gone into freefall so can't complain. Hopefully see you again in 2 seasons!

Sure worth keeping fighting in case there's a few places to stay up by default.

Big gw for the title. Up against swiper I'm on a -12 with BB he is on -4 with TC I'd imagine. Lemlin plays gillispie Rd who has all chips remaining he has made a transfer this week so am hoping he uses a chip this week. He had lost interest for a while it seems. 3 pts clear of Lemlin and we have the same overall score .

Big gw for the title. Up against swiper I'm on a -12 with BB he is on -4 with TC I'd imagine. Lemlin plays gillispie Rd who has all chips remaining he has made a transfer this week so am hoping he uses a chip this week. He had lost interest for a while it seems. 3 pts clear of Lemlin and we have the same overall score .

I'm on TC this week!

I love both of you guys :pac: this is difficult. My transfers in were Carroll and Baines, TC between Payet and Carroll.

• Advertisement

I'm on TC this week!

Ye I'm hoping gillispie Rd plays a chip against you as he has all 3 to use. I'm 8 down on swiper already so slightly up against it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭skippy15

With 17th vs 18th this week, a win would see me mathematically safe. From 14th id be devastated to go down now with 2 games left but 2 defeats could leave me that way if results conspire against me.

Yes this is a big match up, win and I look safe lose and could be in serious trouble- taking a hit but hey go big or go home!

skippy15 wrote: »
    Yes this is a big match up, win and I look safe lose and could be in serious trouble- taking a hit but hey go big or go home!

I've had a look and 2 of the lads below me play each other in GW38. If they both lose this week that would probably make me safe without winning. Really want to stay up!!!

One win from the last two would probably be enough for me to stay up.
    Still a lot of teams involved in the relegation fight so it's going to be interesting.
    Four point hit and TC this week

Good chance that I'll do me old pal Lemlin a big favour here, he looks like winning and it looks like they could be close enough on points next week as well, this could be our super sunday.

• Advertisement
Advertisement