Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting post forwarded from the United States

Options
  • 08-08-2015 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

Do any Boards members have recommendations for the best site to use to get something that only ships to America shipped there and on to you, in Ireland? As in a forwarding service, that ye've used before? That is quick and hopefully doesn't cost loads?

Thanks!

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 5,620 ✭✭✭El_Dangeroso

I've used reship.com before and it's good, pricey though, cost me about €40 to ship a 3kg package.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ash777

Thanks. Do they give you a 'proper' address, as in, not a P.O. box? I don't think a P.O. box will be accepted!
    :)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 5,620 ✭✭✭El_Dangeroso

ash777 wrote: »
    Thanks. Do they give you a 'proper' address, as in, not a P.O. box? I don't think a P.O. box will be accepted!
    :)

Yep, you get a proper address, something like
    13820 NE Airport Way
    Suite #K99559
    Portland, OR 97230

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Mod:

Moved to from AH to US forum. Have a read of their charted before posting please!

Advertisement