Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Large Garda presence in Adare

• 08-08-2015 11:40pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭

Passed through today whats going on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 164 ✭✭djr15

JP hosting a dinner for AP McCoy in Adare Manor.......

....lot of big wigs in town..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Who's payin

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Social elite so.doubt any closing time or noise controls for him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭satguy

JP bedded down with the wrong party, all he gets is a late drink. ""No Phone Licence For My Son"" OH, and here's you tax bill..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Pious14

Robbie Williams is playing - can hear him from my house (which is about 2 miles or more away)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

As VIc asked, who is paying for the "Garda presence"?

Hardly JP but I would be happily corrected.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

You and I are payin.. Meanwhile crime ridden country goes on in this two tier society

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭timmaii

As far as I can make out JP seems to pretty much pay for everything in Limerick. If he wants to have a party out there every night I'm ok with it!

How does Jp make money?just horses?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

bigpink wrote: »
    How does Jp make money?just horses?

Used to do a lot of currency trading as far as i know!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

Just so you all know, if a large event is taking place which requires extra Gardai then the organisers of the event pay the overtime bill for their presence.

The Gardai who would be present at this event would not be rostered to work that day and these types of events do not impact on the number of Gardai available for regular policing duties.

For example the Gardai you see policing matches, parades or other big events are all on what is called "nonpublic overtime" meaning the state is not paying for their presence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭Valetta

source wrote: »
    Just so you all know, if a large event is taking place which requires extra Gardai then the organisers of the event pay the overtime bill for their presence.

The Gardai who would be present at this event would not be rostered to work that day and these types of events do not impact on the number of Gardai available for regular policing duties.

For example the Gardai you see policing matches, parades or other big events are all on what is called "nonpublic overtime" meaning the state is not paying for their presence.

Go way out of that with your sensible facts.

You can't beat a dose of fake outrage and begrudgery on a Sunday morning.

Now you've gone and spoiled it.

Just seems a little OTT for a party but sure if people are being paid thats good.
    So long as he is not given any special treatment party on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭Tefral

Valetta wrote: »
    Go way out of that with your sensible facts.

You can't beat a dose of fake outrage and begrudgery on a Sunday morning.

Now you've gone and spoiled it.

Mary-Lou is bitching about it on her Facebook as well. https://www.facebook.com/MaryLouMcDonaldTD/posts/10152988982501332

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭Valetta

cronin_j wrote: »
    Mary-Lou is bitching about it on her Facebook as well. https://www.facebook.com/MaryLouMcDonaldTD/posts/10152988982501332

"Likes" whoring.

Pathetic.

Guess its having all the bad goverment figures at it and social elite she means

Self made Millionaire hosts a party near his home and people are moaning? Fair play to him. He gives a lot back to his community. Mary Loy is bitching because she didn't get an invite!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭NorthStars

cronin_j wrote: »

How is stating a fact about there being 'two Ireland's' classed as bitching?
    Most of the comments, from people who obviously follow MLM, are positive enough.

How does it work with him being an exile or that true?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭NorthStars

That's the other one, the proven corrupt 'businessman', you're thinking about I think......

Jp lives in Limerick full time thats good so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,337 ✭✭✭✭phog

What do you mean? :confused:

I heard people say he doesnt live in Ireland when asked how he became so rich

Fair play to him hes loaded and paying for it just never knew much about him.

I heard people say he doesnt live in Ireland when asked how he became so rich

Does he not live in Switzerland and can only spend a certain amount of time in Ireland?

He must have major pull tho must be said run a event like that and get that house build.Wonder would he go into politics

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,998 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Ops question has been answered so I think the thread can be closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement