Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5th year to 600 points

• 09-08-2015 9:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

im going in to 5th year and i really really want to do well and hit the ground running, my end goal is 600 points in the leaving cert, im a hard worker and im open to all tips, i have a journal to keep track of all i study and i like all the subjects that i have taken. i would love study tips or a guide on how i could do really well from now to the leaving cert. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭wally1990

eat healthy and maintain a good diet throughout the 2 years. Eat regularly and keep energy levels up
    2 create a study planner for after school broken down into days of week, time, subject, chapter
    3 do exam papers!!!!!! This is your bible this is what is asked!!! Always do exam papers!!
    4 take a day off,relax go out,
    5 turn off the phone when studying(distraction)

Advertisement