Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal vs West Ham Utd (Emirates Stadium) KO: 1:30PM on Sky Sports 1

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,521 ✭✭✭Giggsy11

Not a good performance from the team level above every other team in the league except Chelsea :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

Arsenal title contenders ha yeah as if,like every season they will get into top 4 and that's about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

emoiw35.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,404 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

West Ham fully deserved that win.
    Hard work works.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,831 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Fair play West Ham. Better team won. Well organized all over the park.

I worry for Arsenals top 4 challenge this season #OTT

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

@rustyrockets: Slaven Bilic! #COYI! We're gonna win the league!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

sugarman wrote: »
    Yeah, on their reserves!

Yeah, they were playing the likes of Tomkins, Jarvis, Zarate, Sakho, Poyet, Oxford, Adrián, Creswell etc. But ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

ArsenalFanTv will be good to watch tonight :D Can't wait for Claude's reaction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

Wenger has to go. Obviously not after one game. Arsenal are stuck with him for another year. Very flat performance.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,443 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

Hup ya boya!
    Now to lose to Leicester :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭Mr_Muffin

niallo27 wrote: »
    Wenger has to go. Obviously not after one game. Arsenal are stuck with him for another year. Very flat performance.

And it starts.........

Mr_Muffin wrote: »
    And it starts.........

Have been saying it for years. Can't believe a club like arsenal with the money and power they have accept the mediocrity Wenger produces for the last few years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Mr_Muffin wrote: »
    And it starts.........
    Pay attention to the username, then move on.

Pay attention to the username, then move on.

Are you happy with Wenger. Arsenal should be challenging.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭JustTheOne

Have been saying it for years. Can't believe a club like arsenal with the money and power they have accept the mediocrity Wenger produces for the last few years.

Ridiculous.

JustTheOne wrote: »
    Ridiculous.

Why.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Are you happy with Wenger. Arsenal should be challenging.

If I responded, I would be going against my own advice ;)

If I responded, I would be going against my own advice ;)

You seem to think I'm trolling arsenal fans. I like arsenal. I think they should be challenging and I can't see it happening under Wenger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭gosplan

You seem to think I'm trolling arsenal fans. I like arsenal. I think they should be challenging and I can't see it happening under Wenger.

You post like a boards.ie version of an ambulance chaser.

One thing that was great about the off season was not reading 'rational debates' like yours that are basically poorly disguised efforts to stick the boot in.

gosplan wrote: »
    You post like a boards.ie version of an ambulance chaser.

One thing that was great about the off season was not reading 'rational debates' like yours that are basically poorly disguised efforts to stick the boot in.

Alright ok. No one is disputing what I am saying. It's seems the easiest comeback on here is to call someone a troll.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,116 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

You might aswell be talking to the wall in here when it comes to Wenger Niallo. The wengerites well and truly rule in here.

There are a LOT of arsenal fans that feel the same, but on here in particular we tend to stay quiet because we get shouted down if we don't.

Quazzie wrote: »
    You might aswell be talking to the wall in here when it comes to Wenger Niallo. The wengerites well and truly rule in here.

There are a LOT of arsenal fans that feel the same, but on here in particular we tend to stay quiet because we get shouted down if we don't.

It's not like I'm saying Wenger is a poor manager or anything. I think he one of the best but it's obvious things have gone stale and a fresh start is needed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Failure to challenge this year should be the final straw. No more excuses for him. Hopefully we can bounce back next week.

Failure to challenge this year should be the final straw. No more excuses for him. Hopefully we can bounce back next week.

Did we not challenge last year? Or a few years ago when we finished second?

Did we not challenge last year? Or a few years ago when we finished second?

We did not challenge last year and havent since 2008. The last time we finished second was 2005.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭Fuhrer

Guess there wont be another Invincibles this season

We did not challenge last year and havent since 2008. The last time we finished second was 2005.

What do you consider a challenge?

Alright ok. No one is disputing what I am saying. It's seems the easiest comeback on here is to call someone a troll.

No. You just want to discuss Arsenal. Funnily enough while Liverpool's first match of the season is on.

Call me crazy but I get the feeling that if we had a routine win you might actually be watching your own team.

What do you consider a challenge?

Well not to be outta the race by October like last year. To have a chance of winning it with three games to go would do me.

• Advertisement

Well not to be outta the race by October like last year. To have a chance of winning it with three games to go would do me.

Year before last we finished 7 points off the top. I think we have always been there abouts challenging.

Year before last we finished 7 points off the top. I think we have always been there abouts challenging.

That year turned into a battle for fourth with Everton at the end after such a good start. I dont think we have been a genuine challenger since the 2008 season but think/thought this season would be different.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,042 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Not responding to anyone in particular but our most successful manager ever has a job until he retires. I definitely think he has what it takes to bring more success to the club

No. You just want to discuss Arsenal. Funnily enough while Liverpool's first match of the season is on.

Call me crazy but I get the feeling that if we had a routine win you might actually be watching your own team.

I am. I'm on the phone. I said the same after arsenal won the FA cup so I don't just wait till arsenal lose. Why are you so defensive. Surely a fresh start for arsenal can't be that crazy of an idea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Well said Arsene. :D

I am. I'm on the phone. I said the same after arsenal won the FA cup so I don't just wait till arsenal lose. Why are you so defensive. Surely a fresh start for arsenal can't be that crazy of an idea.

Ha ha. I'm very tempted to look back at your post count regarding Arsenal and see how many of then followed a bad result.

Tbh though I have better ways to spend my time and I'm pretty sure it's jut prove what most of this forum know.

Keep up the good work Niallo, you're playing a blinder.

• Advertisement

Ha ha. I'm very tempted to look back at your post count regarding Arsenal and see how many of then followed a bad result.

Tbh though I have better ways to spend my time and I'm pretty sure it's jut prove what most of this forum know.

Keep up the good work Niallo, you're playing a blinder.

So at what point would you want Wenger to move on.

So at what point would you want Wenger to move on.

Most will say whenever he wants to alas.

Great result.

Well done Hammers.

L'prof wrote: »
    Not responding to anyone in particular but our most successful manager ever has a job until he retires. I definitely think he has what it takes to bring more success to the club

Agreed 100%

Not a great start for PČ33, but onwards and upwards!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

efb wrote: »
    Not a great start for PČ33, but onwards and upwards!

You do realise typing Cech is the same length as that?

Advertisement