Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Costly Will My SUSI Error Be?

Options
  • 09-08-2015 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi everyone,

I'm having a bit of a panic here - I was looking over my SUSI application before returning the declaration form, and I noticed I answered one of the questions incorrectly. Basically I misread it, and stupidly gave the wrong information (grandmother's maiden name). I'll be contacting them tomorrow obviously, but has anyone here had a similar experience, and if so, could you tell me what the result was?

I also have a quick question about the BTEA. Apart from the BTE1 form, what paperwork do I need to bring with me when applying?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭JoeR91

Hi everyone,

I'm having a bit of a panic here - I was looking over my SUSI application before returning the declaration form, and I noticed I answered one of the questions incorrectly. Basically I misread it, and stupidly gave the wrong information (grandmother's maiden name). I'll be contacting them tomorrow obviously, but has anyone here had a similar experience, and if so, could you tell me what the result was?

I also have a quick question about the BTEA. Apart from the BTE1 form, what paperwork do I need to bring with me when applying?

Thanks in advance!

For the BTEA you just need fill out your form and once you registerd in college get your college to write you a letter saying your fully registered student at there college and give it to social welfare

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Future Biologist

Thanks Joe. So I can drop the BTE1 form down now, and then the letter after registration?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭Sup08

Hi everyone,

The answer you gave incorrectly is only for data protection validation when they call you or you call SUSI.
    You can send them an email to support@susi.ie with your W reference number, your full name, PPSN and date of birth. They will correct the error on the system without any fuss.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Future Biologist

That's a huge relief! Thanks so much Sup08.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭JoeR91

Thanks Joe. So I can drop the BTE1 form down now, and then the letter after registration?

Yup you can

• Advertisement
Advertisement