Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ward Report Re-Interviewing for CID

• 09-08-2015 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I'm confused. I know all teachers must re-interview after Year 1. Must they also re-interview at the end of Year 2?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

I'm confused. I know all teachers must re-interview after Year 1. Must they also re-interview at the end of Year 2?

Thanks in advance!

No just after year 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Ucdstudent92

Thanks for that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

Does re-interviewing only apply in the case of hours eligible for CID? Are the likes of job share and other fixed purpose hours (not career break as that's eligible) such as NBSS hours covered by the circular?

Does re-interviewing only apply in the case of hours eligible for CID? Are the likes of job share and other fixed purpose hours (not career break as that's eligible) such as NBSS hours covered by the circular?

Just RPT is eligible. Don't think career break is eligible just yet.

Mardy Bum wrote: »
    Just RPT is eligible. Don't think career break is eligible just yet.

Career break is definitely now eligible for CID. But my question is whether you now need to reinterview for non eligible fixed purpose hours.

• Advertisement

Career break is definitely now eligible for CID. But my question is whether you now need to reinterview for non eligible fixed purpose hours.

You are suppose to reinterview after every fixed contract but sometimes sick leaves are not.

You are suppose to reinterview after every fixed contract but sometimes sick leaves are not.

Where is this written? Has never been the case before. Is this new under the new circular - that's my question.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭mtoutlemonde

Now I may be wrong but I think I read that if the person out sick does not return then the person covering will get the time they covered towards a CID - this could all be my imagination so correct me if I'm wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Now I may be wrong but I think I read that if the person out sick does not return then the person covering will get the time they covered towards a CID - this could all be my imagination so correct me if I'm wrong.

That's the way it was before the Ward Report. Happened in my school. Teacher went sick for the year and then retired the following summer, never coming back from sick leave. The year counted retrospectively for the teacher that did the sick leave and was kept on.

Advertisement