Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help remove no from dialler

Options
  • 09-08-2015 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I want to take a number off a dialler from hkc 1070. Just want it to text the two remaining mobiles programmed.
    See pics ... Is this a handy job? It's just A standalone dialler ... Presume pretty common !?thanks
    Paddy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

I'm not familiar with that GSM. Do you have the manual off it or make/model?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

OP is that your own system? Your installer should be able to help you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭2012paddy2012

kub wrote: »

Thks for reply no I don't know model I only needed to see it now as I wanted to remove one number from it ... Will see if I can contact installer thks

kub wrote: »

Quick one that looks like a telephone jack terminal at end of dialler .... Is there a standard type programmer that is used by alarm guys to enter details of numbers to be called and do ye use such a device to program them? I wonder are cheap and cheerful diallers which I suspect this is ... Expensive?

Thks

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Evolution1

Quick one that looks like a telephone jack terminal at end of dialler .... Is there a standard type programmer that is used by alarm guys to enter details of numbers to be called and do ye use such a device to program them? I wonder are cheap and cheerful diallers which I suspect this is ... Expensive?

Thks

Better off going with a HKC GSM Q or GSM SC unit. These would indicate exactly which zone was triggered. Diallers like the one you currently have are usually only used on older systems and in some cases cost as much as the branded ones if not more

• Advertisement

Evolution1 wrote: »
    Better off going with a HKC GSM Q or GSM SC unit. These would indicate exactly which zone was triggered. Diallers like the one you currently have are usually only used on older systems and in some cases cost as much as the branded ones if not more
    I agree with ya. It's just to take a mobile number off it ... It's perfect other than that ... Don't. Really want to go to much expense !! Thks tho

I agree with ya. It's just to take a mobile number off it ... It's perfect other than that ... Don't. Really want to go to much expense !! Thks tho

I'm afraid that you won't be able to do it yourself. It's special software that is on this unit and it has to reprogrammed on our own laptop when the Engineer is on site.

That's the reply from Alarm company !

Advertisement